Here are some of the events being planned --
- Folk, Country and Cajun music
- FEAURING MAGNOLIA, LARRY NILES & PUMKIN HEAD TED!!
- Farmer's Market with local growers and producers
- Children's games, crafts and contests
- ENTER SATURDAY'S PUMKIN CARVING CONTEST!!
- GET READY TO RACE YOUR VEGGIES
- Farm exhibits, Old-ways demonstrations, animals and animal rides
- INCLUDING THE EVER POPULAR SHEEP HERDING DOGS!!
- ALSO, HORSEBACK RIDING AND 4-H DEMONSTATIONS
- Scarecrow Display and Contest
- Fabulous local foods including Festival Pies
- New England arts & crafts featuring local artists and artisans
- Educational and environmental exhibits
- Raffles and auctions
- The WHF Parade -- STARTS DOWN MAIN RD. SATURDAY AT 9:30 AM
- Contest .... and MORE!